Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Benjamin Yeo <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 07:27:22 UTC

Where do they define the column names and data insertion? ToRepository.java

Hi guys, I was creating my own processor and I am wondering where is the
code that defines the column names and how they take datas/whatever like
mail.getName() or mail.getContext() to insert into the column
message_name.. sender.. recipients.. etc etc..

I am inserting into mysql database and I am able to insert by using
ToRepository but I also want to try to have an additional column and insert
another data.

I have been trying to locate where do they insert/extract/define the
columns and all to insert data but just couldnt find it no matter what.

Anyone can help?