Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thomas Sandholm <sa...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2002/10/31 23:46:06 UTC

various patches that needs to be committed for a release

Hi,

sorry to bug you guys again but my commit rights have not yet been fully
set up in cvs and I need to commit a few minor patches to Axis before we
can release our toolkit. So if a committer could push these in for me I'd
be very, very greatful.

Here's the commit log:
Emitter
----------
-fixed lookup of NStoPkg.properties to allow it to be picked up from the
classpath (as stated in the javadocs comment)

AxisServlet
----------------
-fixed TRANS_URL property to be set both when doing http POST and GET (was
only in GET before)

SerializationContextImpl
-----------------------------------
-Exceptions are no longer serialized automatically in the newest code base.
This was a big backwards compatibility problem for us, and hence I put in a
fix so that they can be serialized automatically even if no typemapping
entry exists.

Thanks a million,
    Thomas

Thomas Sandholm <sa...@mcs.anl.gov>