Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/06/10 16:21:29 UTC

t5: passing query string when redirect

Hi,

In index page my app will do a return MyPage.class, so browser address bar
shows localhost/mypage instead of localhost, now I'd like to pass any query
string from the url to the new page, it should look like this:

if user type : http://localhost/?test=123
then after redirect, browser's address bar should show:
http://localhost/mypage/?test=123

is this possible?

Re: t5: passing query string when redirect

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply and I think your first answer should work, reason
for using query string is, it is from Google, it passes ?glid=test something
to the site.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I'm sorry. links are now (5.1) obtained via PageRenderLinkSource's createPageRenderLink(...)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.