Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Michael Cizmar <mi...@mcplusa.com> on 2020/05/28 16:11:15 UTC

URL Mapping

I've got a really long url with a bunch of unnecessary session query string parameters.  I've been trying unsuccessfully to map it to the same url without the session.

an example of the url below.  I thought I could do this:

url map regular expression:

(.*)\/!ut

replacement configuration:

[cid:5ae8304f-7a21-4f7e-a5e3-b7a2021c3bec]

So the go would be that the url be:
http://localhost:8080/mcplusa/myportal/agents/portal/quoteenroll/digs%20-%20quoting%20%20enrollment%20(individual)/

But the url gets rejected.

Sample Crawl Url

http://localhost:8080/mcplusa/myportal/agents/portal/quoteenroll/digs%20-%20quoting%20%20enrollment%20(individual)/!ut/p/a1/rZHLTsMwEEV_hS6yjDx5OWZpdRFImzYCAYk3lZM6D5TYSWoqPh8HFu2GQhHejEeae-aOLmIoQ0zyY1tz3SrJu7lneLfdBtTxI1iRhzsMFEfrpZ_6AFFoBnIzAN88Cj_pXxBDrJR60A3KeS2kvimV1KZaMKhJ886C8U1pIeSkOtNM3Pz5QewO3IJG9WIGDGW7RzkB7hZFIWxyyx3bL8LAJo6L7QoELitMPAH7r4WXLefmpvBkOoqfiTHth6vYTRxIAT1eufMy8D74Z2DqXg2Mf5Fz-zqOjJq05nzeNcr-FpchuVOyTGpjkOvGbmWlUHYmQtmZCGWfoqF_6omHq83G5gUBL-iOa0oXiw9FOxLu/dl5/d5/L0lJS2FZcHBpbW1LYVlwcGltbVlwcGchIS9vSHd3QUFBSXdpRUFJSkRBQ1VZaUVJVTVCZ09DbFFBQUlBQVNvU0FyUnFBQURBQWF0QXdMTzlRQUFFQUJ3WWVBR0tTQUFDa0k1Z21HU3dTaXJTQUFDZ0s5ZzBIUS80SmlHcGhxRWFoR29ScUVhbEdwaC9aNl9PTzVBMTRHMEs4Ukg2MEE2R0xDNFA0MDBHNy9hZ2VudCBjb250ZW50JTBwb3J0YWwlMHF1b3RlZW5yb2xsJTBkaWdzIC0gcXVvdGluZyAgZW5yb2xsbWVudCAoaW5kaXZpZHVhbCkvZjQ0YmEyOWUtODQwOC00YjFlLTg4MzktMTFlMjI4NDgxYTVhL2RpZ3MgLSBxdW90aW5nICBlbnJvbGxtZW50IChpbmRpdmlkdWFsKQ

Re: URL Mapping

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
That's a much better case for using the url mapper, yes.

Re: URL Mapping

Posted by Michael Cizmar <mi...@mcplusa.com>.

________________________________

I'll look at making a change to the web crawler to suppor this like the BV and ASP.NET<http://ASP.NET>

________________________________

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:11 PM Michael Cizmar <mi...@mcplusa.com>> wrote:
I've got a really long url with a bunch of unnecessary session query string parameters.  I've been trying unsuccessfully to map it to the same url without the session.

an example of the url below.  I thought I could do this:

url map regular expression:

(.*)\/!ut

replacement configuration:

[cid:1725c3c8c33cb971f161]

[...]