Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/18 03:46:09 UTC

Re: JMeter Report generation using Hudson plugin

Hi,
How did the report generation work for you. My .jtl file which I can transform with Ant shows the following. Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am using performance plugin v1.2
URI
samples
Average (ms)
Min (ms)
Max (ms)
Errors (%)
All URIs 0 0 9223372036854775807 -9223372036854775808 0.

Posted by kblearner <sa...@citi.com>.
Hi mhague94040,
Did you try configuring Performance Plugin 1.3 !!
It works...