Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Jatayu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 20:06:24 UTC

running schema validation on an in memory DOM

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a plan to include ability to run schema
validation
on an in-memory DOMDocument document in the next release/releases of
Xerces-C ?

Thank you and regards,
= Jatayu

Re: running schema validation on an in memory DOM

Posted by Jatayu <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Boris,

Thank you for the information. I'll try your suggestion and see if
it solves my issue.

= Jatayu

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Jatayu,