Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bill Burroughs <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/20 14:47:30 UTC

Passing through POST data after reading in mod_perl2

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  I am creating a proxy using Apache with a bunch of URL rewrites.  I also need to do some specific rewrites based on some XML that gets POSTed.  I'm pretty sure I've got that part of things worked out in my head, but I need the XML payload to reach the destination server, which isn't happening.  I have read about an unsupported feature (for mod_perl1 I think) which can retain the POST data.  Is there a better way to do this with mod_perl2, or am I heading off in the wrong direction?

Cheers in advance for any assistance you guys can give me.

:)
RoNAn

Nothing is true; Everything is permissible...