Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/03 08:36:13 UTC

Issues on windows for 1.4 alpha (JIRAs)

Please find the JIRAs raised for these issues in this post.

We have encountered the following issues on windows in the tag for release
1.4 alpha.

1. Samples/doclitbase fails on windows on invoking echoStringArray
operation.

AXISCPP-302

2. Dolitfaultclient /Rpcfaultclient was not building. The existing source
was replaced with generated source and that fixed the build problem.
Now when running it gives an AxisTransportException.
AXISCPP-303

3. Stub base test hangs on running
AXISCPP-304

4. Thread safe client does not compile.
AXISCPP-305

sanjaya.

Re: Issues on windows for 1.4 alpha (JIRAs)

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
The following issues posted in this mail has been fixed for 1.4. Alpha. At
this moment JIRA does not seem to work so I am updating the status of these
issues in the dev list.

AXISCPP-302 - is fixed.

AXISCPP-303 - Rpcfaultclient is now working.

AXISCPP-304 - Stub base test is working now. Seems that it was working all
the time :).

sanjaya.

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
One more....

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
I did also create few Jira issues related to Linux.

For 1.4 beta, I think we have to give priority to those and fix those.

When can I start commiting to CVS head again. Has the CVS been tagged again for 1.4 alpha afeter
it was tagged for code freeze?

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://my.yahoo.com