Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de> on 2005/01/21 22:16:32 UTC

maven.repo.remote is miraculously changed

I know I must be doing something wrong or my installation is broken in
some way.

In project.properties I have defined

maven.repo.remote =
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/,http://cvs.apache.org/repository/

But it doesn't have an effect. I have even explicity set

mave.repo.remote.enabled=true

No matter what, maven insists on trying to download from
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ and http://www.codeczar.com/maven/
I can set the remote repo like this

maven.repo.remote = http://cvs.apache.org/repository/

and it still has no effect and maven tries to download from ibiblio and
codeczar. I'm stumped, I can't even find the URL
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ in any of the maven- or project-related
directories.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Nothing is as brilliantly adaptive
mailto:michael@schuerig.de       as selective stupidity.

Re: maven.repo.remote is miraculously changed

Posted by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de>.
On Friday 21 January 2005 22:21, Erik Husby wrote:

> Don't forget the possiblity of a project build.properties file and
> your ~/build.properties file

Sigh. Thanks. ~/build.properties was the culprit.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  I am the sum total of the parts
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        I control directly.

Re: maven.repo.remote is miraculously changed

Posted by Erik Husby <mh...@broad.mit.edu>.
Michael Schuerig wrote:

>I know I must be doing something wrong or my installation is broken in
>some way.
>
>In project.properties I have defined
>
>maven.repo.remote =
>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/,http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
>
>But it doesn't have an effect. I have even explicity set
>
>mave.repo.remote.enabled=true
>
>No matter what, maven insists on trying to download from
>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ and http://www.codeczar.com/maven/
>I can set the remote repo like this
>
>maven.repo.remote = http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
>
>and it still has no effect and maven tries to download from ibiblio and
>codeczar. I'm stumped, I can't even find the URL
>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/ in any of the maven- or project-related
>directories.
>
>Michael

Don't forget the possiblity of a project build.properties file and your
~/build.properties file

--
Erik Husby
Team Lead for Software Quality Automation
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Rm. 2192  320 Charles St, Cambridge, MA 02141-2023
mobile: 781.354.6669, office: 617.258.9227,
email: mhusby@broad.mit.edu  AIM: ErikAtBroad