Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/23 11:53:59 UTC

Regarding issue AXISCPP-603 - Setting the SOAPAction for the clients to test with C++ server

The server side issuers are solved. Now server support for all the tests
are in CVS.

** But to run against C++ server we have to set the "SOAP Action" in all
the client code. If SOAP Action="" C++ server will not allow the service
to be access by the client. As it is now if we want to run the tests
against C++ server we have to keep local copy of the client code which
has SOAP Action set and copy them before run test frame work.

I feel this is important to set the SOAP Action. We can do this in
client code.
E.g. In AxisBench

ws->setTransportProperty("SOAPAction" , "AxisBench#doBenchRequest");

Currently we have the entire client codes with these changes to test
against C++ server. I can commit the code to the CVS.
Also we can set the soap action to the auto generated server.wsdd file
end points.

I want to know the idea of the others on this.

Chinthana Dinapala
Virtusa Corp.