Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/02 22:05:51 UTC

widgets in widget-screen.xsd; minOccurs

This is trivial, but I was curious why the widgets element isn't set to
minOccurs="0"

having <widgets/> is valid and is rendered as expected.  So, can we
change the xsd so that omitting it altogether from a screen definition
should be allowed as well?

    <xs:element name="section" substitutionGroup="AllWidgets">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" ref="condition"/>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" ref="actions"/>
                <xs:element ref="widgets"/>
                <xs:element minOccurs="0" ref="fail-widgets"/>
            </xs:sequence>
            <xs:attributeGroup ref="attlist.section"/>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

Re: widgets in widget-screen.xsd; minOccurs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes sounds cool, +1

Jacques

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.