Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Toni Helenius <To...@syncrontech.com> on 2014/05/06 08:18:10 UTC

RE: Adding SVG images to PDF

Hi Maruan,

have you had the time to look upon this issue? Or have you given up on it? :)

Re: Adding SVG images to PDF

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Toni,

no problem. I did answer last week but the mail might have been lost as there were some outages.

The reason you can’t get an XObject is because there is none. The chart is constructed using drawing commands. The best option is to import the page as an XObject form and crop it to the charts dimensions.

BR

Maruan Sahyoun

RE: Adding SVG images to PDF

Posted by Toni Helenius <To...@syncrontech.com>.