Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Liu, Richard" <ri...@verizon.com> on 2004/02/03 18:59:08 UTC

Security Message

Hi All,

I installed the tutorial portal JPortal. However, the "Stock Portfolio" Portlet only displays the header bar without any content. I see a message in red "The security for this portlet is currently defined as system default" when I choose to customize the portlet. What does this mean? Does a message in red imply an error?

Thanks in advance,
Richard

Re: Security Message

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 09:59  AM, Liu, Richard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I installed the tutorial portal JPortal. However, the "Stock
> Portfolio" Portlet only displays the header bar without any content. I
> see a message in red "The security for this portlet is currently
> defined as system default" when I choose to customize the portlet.
> What does this mean? Does a message in red imply an error?

What version of Jetspeed are you using?
Did you checkout from CVS?
I just tried:

1. downloading and extracting jportal