Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 09:07:58 UTC

Suggestion to release a RC1 version of MetaModel 4.4.0

Hi all,

In our project we've started using some of the improvements made in the
master codebase (4.4.0-SNAPSHOT). As we don't have any released version
that cover the slight interface changes and so on, our builds are not
functioning at the moment and that actually makes it hard to mature the MM
4.4.0-SNAPSHOT codebase.

First of all, are any of you in a similar situation, and how do you
normally mitigate it? Do you do an internal release to a private Maven repo
or something like that sometimes?

Unless there's some great solution that I missed, I would like to propose
to release MetaModel "4.4.0-RC1". The purpose of this release would be to
have a released set of artifacts that can be used by projects and that way
testdrive our proposal for the coming "more finalized" release called
simply "4.4.0".

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: Suggestion to release a RC1 version of MetaModel 4.4.0

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
OK I will stage a release then.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasper,