Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Sammi Chen <sa...@apache.org> on 2023/11/14 09:36:13 UTC

Ozone Community Meeting(APAC, Nov 10th)

Attender: Xi, Hao, Minyu, Bin, Yuanben, Guangbao, Jianghua, Conway, Sammi
Agenda:

   -

   Qihoo
   1. Delivered a great short session about the learning and customization
      of Ozone Manager.
      OM改造分享-Qihoo.pdf
      <https://github.com/apache/ozone/files/13347053/OM.-Qihoo.pdf>
   -

   DiDi
   1. Using a dedicated cluster to reproduce and investigate how to improve
      the OM IOPS (write and read). Previous cluster can achieve
      4K+4K(createKey,commitKey) IOPS.
      2. Is suggested to evaluate HDDS-9279
      <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-9279> OM HA: support read
      from followers.

Re: Ozone Community Meeting(APAC, Nov 10th)

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
> Is suggested to evaluate HDDS-9279 ...

Thanks a lot for checking HDDS-9279!  The pull request is basically working
and ready for evaluation.  The main missing part is that if a client fails
to talk to a server, it should failover to another server.   Please keep me
posted and feel free to let me know if there is anything I could help with.

Tsz-Wo

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.