Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by boris <bs...@eunet.yu> on 2006/07/31 09:39:59 UTC

Problem with large strings

I have a WebService deployed under ServiceMix. When in a Client-Request a
String parameter is larger than 1K, it will be cut exactly at a 1K mark, and
the rest will be appended again from the begin of the String!! Any ideas?
The same WebService works on Tomcat without any problems!

Many thanks!!
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Problem with large strings

Posted by boris <bs...@eunet.yu>.
Now it works like a charm...

As always, many thanks Guillaume!!

Boris

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure

Posted by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
A related bug has been fixed a few days ago.
Unfortunately there is no recent snapshot deployed, so you
should build ServiceMix from sources.