Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/25 01:19:19 UTC

Formating in Struts 2

Hi

Isn’t there a way to apply formatting of number and dates in Struts 2 at the
JSP level?. I need to conditionally format a number depending on a
condition. Isn’t there an equivalent in Struts 2 for JSTLs <fmt:formatNumber
/>???

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: Formating in Struts 2

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
if you are using jsp why not use the jstl tag?  The valueStack values are
accessible in JSTL.

Re: Formating in Struts 2

Posted by Ryan Wong <la...@gmail.com>.
for date u can use <s:date />

and more common usage can be refer at
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/formatting-dates-and-numbers.html

if u are using freemarker, it will be more flexible with ftl syntax.

nestorjb wrote:

> Hi
>

> Isn’t there a way to apply formatting of number and dates in Struts 2 at
> the
> JSP level?. I need to conditionally format a number depending on a
> condition. Isn’t there an equivalent in Struts 2 for JSTLs
> <fmt:formatNumber
> />???
>

> Regards,
>

> Néstor Boscán