Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mayorgaadame, Alex" <al...@citigroup.com> on 2005/12/22 17:54:52 UTC

[m2] Installation settings (defaults.properties)

Hello all and happy holidays,

In the "Guide to Configuring Maven" http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html it's mentioned that there are an "Installation" level configuration for Maven 2 but there's not information regarding in how to use it. I would like to have something similar to a defaults.properties in Maven 2. Where should I put the settings.xml so the settings on it get used by every project/user that uses a given Maven 2 install?

Hope I made sense.

Thanks and regards,
Alex

Re: [m2] Installation settings (defaults.properties)

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Check settings.xml in ${M2_HOME}/conf

Happy holidays,