Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by yaoxiaohua <ya...@outlook.com> on 2016/01/09 04:17:20 UTC

hadoop cluster expanding best practices?

Hi guys,

                Our hadoop cluster now has 60 nodes(58 datanodes), now we
prepare to add 42 new datanodes machines.

                But we want to know whether we should add new datanode one
by one, or batch,

                If we do batch , whether the online business will be
affected ? could you share any experience for me ,

                Thanks, such as best practices for expanding Hadoop cluster.

Best Regards,

Evan