Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/08/05 06:15:13 UTC

tomee-patch release staging?

Good morning!

While releasing Johnzon-1.1.13 I stumbled across a TomEE staging repo from May
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1134

Can we drop this, or is it still needed?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: tomee-patch release staging?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
whoops, kk. What I usually do is to add a comment to all staging repos I close. That way we know quickly what it is supposed to do.
Especially in bigger projects with many artifacts like geronimo, tomee, owb, etc it helps tremendously. In G we often have 5 staging repos open in parallel. Ofc this is a manual step release managers have to do.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.