Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ilya Kuleshov <ik...@naumen.ru> on 2006/02/15 16:07:34 UTC

Re[3]: http component - parsing error

Hi, Guillaume!

As  to  my  question about overlapping paths. I found that it does not
matter  what  endpointUrl  you  choose  when sending the soap message,
because  http-component  inspects  the  wsa:To  header  and routes the
message  to  the right endpoint. This seems strange to me but there is
nothing bad about it so I'm satisfied entirely. :)

Re: http component - parsing error

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Ilya Kuleshov wrote:

>Hi, Guillaume!
>
>As  to  my  question about overlapping paths. I found that it does not
>matter  what  endpointUrl  you  choose  when sending the soap message,
>because  http-component  inspects  the  wsa:To  header  and routes the
>message  to  the right endpoint. This seems strange to me but there is
>nothing bad about it so I'm satisfied entirely. :)

Exactly :)

Guillaume Nodet