Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 04:36:39 UTC

Curator Community

I was browsing Curator wiki, and found some extensions that are available
in github and are already using Apache License 2.0. Was there any
discussion or talks with the maintainers of those extensions to have them
donate it to the Apache Curator project and get them to
start maintaining it here ?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/Contributions+to+Curator

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Curator Community

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I had a lot of conversations with the BazaarVoice folks. But, they didn't have much time to spend on it. I was hoping to recruit one of them as a committer as well. Brandon, if you're reading this, how's your time availability these days?

The Rackspace extensions are somewhat specific to Rackspace AFAIK.

-Jordan