Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Tanveer Dhillon <ta...@secf.com> on 2005/04/19 08:35:43 UTC

printing errors in error.vm page

HI..
I m using velocity with turbine. When we get an error ,error.vm is called.
Is there a method to print the corresponding error on the error.vm page.

Thanks
Tanveer

Re: printing errors in error.vm page

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tanveer,

> I m using velocity with turbine. When we get an error ,error.vm is called.
> Is there a method to print the corresponding error on the error.vm page.

I would ask the turbine guys about that.
    http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Turbine

Actually, if the exception object was set to the Context, all the
public methods should be available to the template.
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/Throwable.html

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--