Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by James Hartzell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/23 23:46:54 UTC

jcc-activate.sh:12: = not found

Hi
I installed JCC 3.8 on Macbook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1 just now.
JCC in
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages
(3.8)

But I got this message on install (using both conda and a re-install using
pip)

/Users/jameshartzell/miniconda3/etc/conda/activate.d/jcc-activate.sh:12: =
not found

This message now also appears every time I open a new terminal window.
I need JCC working in order to use a neuroimaging software package (
https://nighres.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html)

I'm not enough of a coder to figure out the solution to this.  Can you
guide me to the solution?
(Perhaps I need to follow these instructions?
https://lucene.apache.org/pylucene/jcc/install.html)

Cheers
James

James Hartzell, PhD (2x)
Donostia-San Sebatián, Spain
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), The University of Trento, Italy
Center for Buddhist Studies, Columbia University, USA

Re: jcc-activate.sh:12: = not found

Posted by James Hartzell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for that clarification.
I think I've sorted it out now.