Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com> on 2010/05/17 20:29:27 UTC

Good tutorial for creating custom mailets with trunk/3.x

Is there a good tutorial - maybe a list of best practices - for creating
custom mailets with 3.x?

Thanks,
Raju

Re: Good tutorial for creating custom mailets with trunk/3.x

Posted by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for the information, Norman. The only changes I've seen so far is
that there's no central config.xml any more. The folder structure has
changed as well, I don't see the folder <instdir>/apps/james/SAR-INF/classes
or <instdir>/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib/, as mentioned in the wiki (
http://wiki.apache.org/james/CustomMailetPackages).

Thanks,
Raju

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.