Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2011/02/09 15:11:06 UTC

List moderation

We did say we'd add some project members to the list moderators but as
far as I'm aware, this hasn't happened - I've never got a moderation
message and, with Damian, I'd volunteered.

	Andy

Re: List moderation

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
That's it. What I can't find is the doc for the 'pulse' device that
should be willing to list the current mods for me. Adding new mods is
just a matter of an INFRA jira.

Re: List moderation

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.

Re: List moderation