Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/12 16:08:46 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "FastFail" by NoelBergman

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NoelBergman:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/FastFail

The comment on the change is:
initial content describing purpose of page

New page:
We are currently talking about plans to implement flexible and powerful fast-fail mechanisms.  There has been a lot of discussion on fast-fail on the developers mailing list, but it hasn't entirely converged.  There is a certain amount of agreement on a filtering notion per protocol message.  Where we have not converged is on how to implement the filtering.  This page is an attempt to help converge our plans.

----