Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/10/04 15:57:26 UTC

[CLOSED] Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4-RC4 as GA

After waiting giving us a bit more than the required and
normal 72 hours, we have plenty more than the required 3
+1 (binding) votes.

As such, I call the Vote CLOSED with the RESULT that the
Vote Passes!! 4.1.4-RC4 will be released as GA !

Thanks to all who helped in every and all ways in getting this
puppy out!

Re: [CLOSED] Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4-RC4 as GA

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1

I just want to say, this makes me very happy.  I regret that I haven't
had enough free time to make any real contribution myself, but massive
props to everybody who made this happen!  AOO lives on!  :-)

I still have some ideas for Calc I want to work on, so maybe I'll
finally be able to carve out some time for that stuff in the near
future.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM