Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lasse Koskela <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 13:53:46 UTC

Re: Managing Dependent Jars

On 1/31/07, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I doubt anyone will need to use Spring 1.2.1 for example
> when 2.0 is available, so you won't need to ever access
> those older /spring etc artifacts.

Anyone except all of those thousands of poor corporate developers who
just this week celebrated a successful upgrade of their standard
technology stack from WebLogic 6.1 to 7.0 and Java 1.3 to Java 1.4...

Lasse

Re: Managing Dependent Jars

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I'm still on Oracle App Server v10.1.2 which means J2EE 1.3 on more
than one project, so don't complain too loudly... ;-)

OAS v10.1.3 is out but our Production Support team isn't fully trained
etc on it and won't move us to it yet.

Wayne