Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2016/06/19 05:22:43 UTC

Savings No Activity Fee

Hello Devs,

What is the relevance of this charge? Its appearing on Savings and Deposit
charges in 16.05.1.

Kindly advise.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner

Re: Savings No Activity Fee

Posted by Shreyaank Byadagi <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,

"Savings No Activity Fee" is charge applied on saving accounts that are
inactive status. And the saving account inactive status and dormancy can be
defined at saving product definition.

Regards
Shreyaank

--
Thanks and Regards
Shreyaank

Re: [Mifos-developer] Savings No Activity Fee

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
Zayyad,

Assume there is a saving account X and has balance of 1000USD and this
account is not operated from last 40years then what bank supposed to do
with this balance?

http://www.allbankingsolutions.com/Banking-Tutor/Dormant-Inoperative-Accounts-Unclaimed-deposits.htm

Can Bank charge for account remaining as dormant?

Yes, bank can charge as per the schedule of charges declared by the bank.

Thanks

Nayan Ambali

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016, 10:02 PM Zayyad A. Said <

Posted by Shreyank Byadagi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zayyad,