Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Daniel Krieg <dk...@kc.rr.com> on 2003/02/14 13:40:47 UTC

SAR Ant Task

I recall that there used to be an Ant task for creating SAR files.  I don't remember, nor can I find the appropriate task.  I this still a part of Phoenix?

Re: SAR Ant Task

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:40, Daniel Krieg wrote:
> I recall that there used to be an Ant task for creating SAR files.  I don't
> remember, nor can I find the appropriate task.  I this still a part of
> Phoenix?

Yep ... use it something like following. Where project.class.path has
phoenix-tools.jar in the classpath.

  <taskdef name="sar" classname="org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.tasks.Sar">
    <classpath refid="project.class.path" />
  </taskdef>

    <sar sarfile="${build.lib}/blah.sar"
         config="${conf.dir}/blah-config.xml"
         environment="${conf.dir}/blah-environment.xml"
         assembly="${conf.dir}/blah-assembly.xml" >

      <lib dir="lib">
        <include name="mySupport.jar"/>
      </lib>

      <classes dir="build/classes">
        <include name="**/*.class"/>
      </classes>

    </sar>

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: SAR Ant Task

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Daniel,

Yup it is see avalon-apps/demo/build.xml

- Paul

 --- Daniel Krieg <dk...@kc.rr.com> wrote: > I recall that there used to be an Ant task for