Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Қαεζ ₪ <dr...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/29 15:47:15 UTC

ApacheDS ACL over custom schema

Hello,

I'm currently deploying an ApacheDS server, version M24, and I'm trying to
set up 3 ACL :
- Everyone can update it's own password : Done ;
- Everyone can read & browse the LDAP : Done ;
- Only users who got LDAPadmin attributes to TRUE can do anything to
anyone, like creating a cn, with subentries and so on : Fail.

Either I got an error 80 (Internal implementation specific error), either
the request is sent but has no effect : the specificationFilter
(LDAPadmin=TRUE) applied to All Users with all rights given to Entry,
AllUserAttributeTypesAndValues does not work.

Anyone have experienced this ?

Regards.

Fwd: Re: ApacheDS ACL over custom schema

Posted by Қαεζ ₪ <dr...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Қαεζ ₪ <dr...@gmail.com>.
No problem, wasn't sure if my message were sent or not.

Regards.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Fwd: Re: ApacheDS ACL over custom schema

Posted by Қαεζ ₪ <dr...@gmail.com>.
Sure, here they are :

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.