Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by supraja jayakumar <ms...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/13 06:27:38 UTC

Editing UIMA in SVN repositories

Hi

I am pretty new to using SVN and would like to know how to edit the source code
of UIMA. I have my SVN setup on my eclipse but I am not able to edit the code.

Thanks
Supraja J

Re: Editing UIMA in SVN repositories

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 7/13/11 6:27 AM, supraja jayakumar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am pretty new to using SVN and would like to know how to edit the source code
> of UIMA. I have my SVN setup on my eclipse but I am not able to edit the code.

You need to check out the source code to your local machine,
our website describes that:
http://uima.apache.org/svn.html

After it is checked out, you can make changes to it,
and if you feel the change should go back into the project, you need to
contribute it, more about that is described here:
http://uima.apache.org/get-involved.html

Hope that helps,
Jörn