Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vimal Kumar <vi...@fsmail.net> on 2007/12/19 10:05:09 UTC

Regarding, an error message for Apache version 2.2.6

Hello,

"Jkworkers file takes one argument, the name of a worker file for Tomcat servlet containers".

   What does this error message mean, I have defined a workers.properties file and path was also checked, it was correct. The Apache version is 2.2.6 amd the connector is corresponding to that.

Vimal

Re: Regarding, an error message for Apache version 2.2.6

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Vimal,

Vimal Kumar schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> "Jkworkers file takes one argument, the name of a worker file for
> Tomcat servlet containers".
>
> What does this error message mean, I have defined a
> workers.properties file and path was also checked, it was correct.
> The Apache version is 2.2.6 amd the connector is corresponding to
> that.

Most likely you have spaces in the path to the workers.properties file.
Include the full path in quotation marks ("...").

Spaces in paths are always likely to give you some trouble.

> Vimal

Regards,

Rainer