Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michael Dillon <we...@mlcreations.com> on 1998/11/21 14:33:45 UTC

general/3438: Configuration scripts not working

>Number:         3438
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Configuration scripts not working
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I've attemtped to upgrade my apache to a couple newer versions but each one does the exact same thing.

I run the ./Configure script and it creates nearly blank Makefiles in all the directories except the main Makefile.

All the others just have the note at the top that is commented out and contain nothing else. And of course running Make doesn't work then either. It just says no target

Whats going on with the configure script? Whyw ould it create these blank makefiles? I really need to update ebcause I need the mod_auth_dbm and db mod's compiled in but I cant get those without this being fixed.

Can you either let me know or make a binary with those mods already in it?