Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by de...@canoo.com on 2001/11/02 14:43:34 UTC

doclet for ant

hi ,
we developed several ant tasks.
Now we come to the stage that we wanna distribute our collection.
In order to do this we wrote JAVADOC to it, but arent completely satisfied with it.
We dont wanna write what the code is doing but wanna give an ANT user all the
information needed to use them - such as your ANT-documentation.

is there an An-Doclet to generat such info? (Antlet?)

detlef

Re: doclet for ant

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
no, not yet.

One would be nice, presumably one that hooks off xdoclet.sourceforget.net,
so that you hava an ant task go from java source to an xml docfile (and then
anakia it into shape), or into an task declaration for incorporation into
the (presumably) forthcoming xml based task descriptors

Re: doclet for ant

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 02 Nov 2001, detlef brendle <de...@canoo.com> wrote:

> is there an An-Doclet to generat such info? (Antlet?)

Nothing I was aware of - we once had somebody working on an DTD for
task documentations and a doclet that would generate XML descriptions
from sources, but I guess this one has died by now.

Stefan