Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 20:30:41 UTC

cordova-lib Resource Improvements for Android

I'd like to hopefully draw some eyes over to
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/97 to have it reviewed and
merged.

It contains 2 fixes for Android resources when defined through
config.xml with the CLI:
- CB-7607: Support for xxhdpi and xxxhdpi icons and splashscreens.
- CB-7598: Support for 9-patch images for splashscreens.

These are fairly minor changes in terms of the codebase, but have an
impact in the polish level of resulting apps and further the goal of
platforms as build artifacts.

Thanks!
~Darryl

Re: cordova-lib Resource Improvements for Android

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
This looks great! I've merged it in. Thanks Darryl!