Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/03/08 04:15:12 UTC

Re: Performance isolation working group meeting on Friday 10am PST

Nik,

I've added your email `nik@qni.dk` as one of the admins of the Mesos
calendar.
I don't really have a procedure in place currently, as I initially just
wanted to get the ball rolling.

Suggestions are welcome as to how we might manage the calendar.

MPark