Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/01/19 13:13:35 UTC

[NPanday] NPanday 1.3-incubating released!

Hi All,

I was able to successfully release npanday-1.3-incubating-RC1.

The binaries can be downloaded here -> http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/

However, I encountered several errors in doing so:

 * Error 400 in archetypes/maven-archetype-vb-simple module

    - so I run mvn release:perform again but got:

 * Error 409 because of conflicts with the deployed artifacts

    - I run again the release:perform but with the ff arguments:

	mvn release:perform -Pnpanday-release -Dtag="https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/tags/npanday-1.3-incubating-RC1/" -rf archetypes/maven-archetype-vb-simple -amd

	The build was successfully but until that certain module only. When I run the perform again and changed the module to the next one, I got a "No SCM URL was provided to perform the release from" error.

I ask Deng if I could redeploy the artifacts and she said it was ok. So I run "mvn clean deploy -Pnpanday-release" on the checkout folder in target. But unfortunately got:

 * Error 502 in NPanday.Utils module

 - so I run again the command but added the ff arguments: -rf dotnet/assemblies/NPanday.Utils -amd and was able to deploy successfully.

liit

Re: [NPanday] NPanday 1.3-incubating released!

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>.
Hi Wendy,

My bad for that incorrect subject.

Will take note of that next time.