Posted to builds@apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2012/10/15 10:35:40 UTC

Create hudson-win.apache.org account for donaldp

Hi,

I was redirected to here via [1] to ask for a account on
hudson-win.apache.org (or a re-enable of an existing one). Is the a doco on
how to go about this or who I should follow it up with?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-

Thanks!,

Peter Donald

RE: Create hudson-win.apache.org account for donaldp

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
Acct Created.