Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Maria Dalmatova <ma...@oracle.com> on 2016/11/28 10:25:26 UTC

need editing permission

Hello!

My name is Maria Dalmatova and I am part of NetBeans team. Can you
provide me an editing permissions to add details about myself to the
table https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Who%27s+Who.

My confluence account name is mromashova (the same as I have for apache)

Thanks in advance,

Maria

Re: need editing permission

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.