Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by George Fowler <gf...@nyc.rr.com> on 2004/03/25 02:55:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Firing up Apache 2

Hey,

I have Apache2Triad installed on my (home) Windows XP system.  When I
attempt to start Apache directly (I can start the Apache Monitor that came
with this package and Apache starts up fine.)  by selecting Start, then
Apache2Triad folder, then Apache2Triad I get a password window.  Only I
don't remember having a logon and password!  Is this common to Apache
generally?  Is there a standard logon and password set when first installing
Apache?

Thanks for any help.

George