Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by ge...@oio.de on 2004/07/29 07:55:18 UTC

[status] Windows 2000 - Build for project incubator-geronimo build.34 Build Fixed

Build successful. The build results are only sent in case of build failures.

Build at 		: 29.07.2004
OperatingSystem	: Windows 2000
Java Version 	: Sun JDK 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode
Maven Version 	: v. 1.0

Build participants:
-------------------
djencks
gdamour
dain
dblevins
adc
dims

Modifications:
--------------

FileName: ENCConfigBuilder.java
FolderName: modules/naming/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/naming/deployment
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: better error message than npe

FileName: RecoveryImpl.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Tests that at least one transaction branch has been removed prior to log the committed event. Indeed, if all the
branches have been processed and if no branch has been removed, then the committed event has already been
logged.

FileName: Echo.java
FolderName: modules/axis/src/samples/echo/org/apache/ws/echosample
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dims
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Patch from Srinath....Here are the notes from his message in GERONIMO-269:

I have fix the test cases.. I am working around the compiling problem.
Right now the user should use ews to generate the module and Only then
it can be deployed. I am generating and compile the module with ews inside
the maven.xml file.

The patch is attached .. eclipse does not a samples dir to the patch as it
is not cvs managed I zip it and add it. plase drop it in to the
modules/axis/src

The code of the Jetty and the OpenEJB modules changing quite regulary (it
was twice for last two weeks) and that is how the AxisGbean test fails. I
add notes at the code specifying the palces where we should check if the
test fails.

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: modules/maven-xmlbeans-plugin
Revision: 1.10
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Geronimo now builds into target/${pom.groupId}-${pom.currentVersion}
i.e. target/geronimo-1.0-M67

FileName: .cvsignore
FolderName: modules/axis
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: add .cvsignore to new modules

FileName: project.properties
FolderName:
Revision: 1.15
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: CVS is tagged for the release, so putting the axis module back in the release

FileName: plugin.jelly
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: modules/transaction
Revision: 1.21
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Use latest howl 0.1.4 version

FileName: MBeanInfoHelper.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/beanlib
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug
Revision: 1.7
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: j2ee-server-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.41
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: CVS has been tagged v1_0_M2, putting the version number back to SNAPSHOT

FileName: JettyServiceWrapper.java
FolderName: modules/axis/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/axis
Revision: 1.2
[...]

FileName: default-database-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: rename default db config and add a small sample of maven plugin usage

FileName: PropertiesFileSecurityRealm.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/realm/providers
Revision: 1.10
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: minor safety improvements

FileName: HOWLLogRecoveryTest.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Drops the previous transaction log files at the beginning of each test. HOWL was re-using them between two
JUnit test executions without a clean in between.

FileName: EJBMethodPermissionCollection.java
FolderName: specs/j2ee-jacc/src/java/javax/security/jacc
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Changed WILDCARD to String.

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly
Revision: 1.21
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Undoing my change just for a moment

FileName: web-1-23.xml
FolderName: specs/schema/src/test-data/j2ee_1_3dtd
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: modules/axis
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: WebServiceDeployerGbean.java
FolderName: modules/axis/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis
Revision: 1.2
[...]

FileName: web.xml
FolderName: applications/demo/src/webapp/WEB-INF
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Added ASF license.

FileName: AttributeData.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/beanlib
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName:
Revision: 1.78
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Geronimo now builds into target/${pom.groupId}-${pom.currentVersion}
i.e. target/geronimo-1.0-M67

FileName: WebUserDataPermission.java
FolderName: specs/j2ee-jacc/src/java/javax/security/jacc
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Removed double CR/LF

FileName: EchoStruct.java
[...]

FileName: UndeployModule.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: WebServiceDeployer.java
[...]

FileName: web-1-24.xml
FolderName: specs/schema/src/test-data/j2ee_1_3dtd
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: StartModule.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: .cvsignore
FolderName: modules/timer
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: add .cvsignore to new modules

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin
Revision: 1.16
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: geronimo-jetty.xml
FolderName: applications/demo/src/webapp/WEB-INF
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Added ASF license.

FileName: JettyServletHolder.java
FolderName: modules/jetty/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jetty
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Added HttpServletRequest Policy Context Handler handling.

FileName: PropertyEditors.java
FolderName: modules/common/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/common/propertyeditor
Revision: 1.11
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: I'm not sure if this is a hack or a big efficiency improvement, but we should decide.  Needed apparently due to classloader issues deploying tranql connector which has a Boolean config-property

FileName: AxisGBeanTest.java
[...]

Revision: 1.40
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: SocketProtocolStressTest.java
FolderName: modules/network/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/network/protocol
Revision: 1.11
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: A tad more stressful as it sends the packet back.

FileName: VMMethodInterceptor.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: JMX GBeanInvokers implement the same attribute naming conventions than the Raw ones.

Previously the JMX GBeanInvokers were following the JMX standards. As pointed out by Dain,
this was an issue as remote MBean proxies were using the JMX GBeanInvokers. Hence, remote MBean
proxies of GBeanMBeans were not working properly.

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: etc
Revision: 1.31
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: SchemaConversionUtils.java
FolderName: specs/schema/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/schema
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: AxisGbean.java
[...]

FileName: j2ee-deployer-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.23
[...]

FileName: WebServiceDeploymentTest.java
[...]

Comment: Shouldn't have been an empty string

FileName: DebugServlet.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/velocity
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly
Revision: 1.19
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: rename default db config and add a small sample of maven plugin usage

FileName: DynamicEJBDeploymentTest.java
[...]

FileName: DeploymentClient.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: TestServer.java
[...]

FileName: MBeanServerHelper.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/beanlib
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: JMXSetAttributeInvoker.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: JMX GBeanInvokers implement the same attribute naming conventions than the Raw ones.

Previously the JMX GBeanInvokers were following the JMX standards. As pointed out by Dain,
this was an issue as remote MBean proxies were using the JMX GBeanInvokers. Hence, remote MBean
proxies of GBeanMBeans were not working properly.

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly
Revision: 1.20
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: No more target directory as a result from assembly.  Now the resulting directory
will be geronimo-1.0-M67, for example.  groupId-currentVersion essentially.

FileName: CGLibMethodInterceptor.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: JMX GBeanInvokers implement the same attribute naming conventions than the Raw ones.

Previously the JMX GBeanInvokers were following the JMX standards. As pointed out by Dain,
this was an issue as remote MBean proxies were using the JMX GBeanInvokers. Hence, remote MBean
proxies of GBeanMBeans were not working properly.

FileName: ejb-jar.xml
FolderName: modules/axis/src/samples/echo/META-INF
Revision: 1.1
[...]

FileName: GeronimoWsDeployContext.java
[...]

FileName: DeploymentFactoryImpl.java
FolderName: modules/deployment/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/plugin/factories
Revision: 1.13
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: supply more useful error info

FileName: velocity.defaults
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/velocity
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: geronimo-service.xml
FolderName: modules/console-web/src/etc/META-INF
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Renamed JettyWebApplicationContext to JettyWebAppContext.

FileName: DependancyEJBManager.java
[...]

FileName: EWSTest.java
[...]

Revision: 1.17
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Geronimo now builds into target/${pom.groupId}-${pom.currentVersion}
i.e. target/geronimo-1.0-M67

FileName: State.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/management
Revision: 1.6
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: JMXGetAttributeInvoker.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/jmx
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: JMX GBeanInvokers implement the same attribute naming conventions than the Raw ones.

Previously the JMX GBeanInvokers were following the JMX standards. As pointed out by Dain,
this was an issue as remote MBean proxies were using the JMX GBeanInvokers. Hence, remote MBean
proxies of GBeanMBeans were not working properly.

FileName: ConfigurationUtil.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/util
Revision: 1.6
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Nifty method that OpenEJB needs acccess to.

FileName: StartServer.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: j2ee-deployer-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.24
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: CVS has been tagged v1_0_M2, putting the version number back to SNAPSHOT

FileName: EchoBean.java
[...]

FileName: AxisGeronimoConstants.java
[...]

FileName: build.xml
[...]

FileName: BasicVelocityActionServlet.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/web/velocity
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: ObjectInstanceComparator.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/util
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: AbstractModuleCommand.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: StopModule.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: project.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly
Revision: 1.34
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: rename default db config and add a small sample of maven plugin usage

FileName: PolicyContextHandlerHttpServletRequest.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/jacc
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Added HttpServletRequest Policy Context Handler handling.

FileName: RecoveryImpl.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: When a failure occurs between the 2PC of a XAResource and the force-write of the committed event by
TransactionLog, RecoveryImpl was not "correctly" doing a force-write of the committed event after recovery
due to a very minor bug.

[...]

Revision: 1.14
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: AxisGeronimoUtils.java
[...]

Revision: 1.22
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Geronimo now builds into target/${pom.groupId}-${pom.currentVersion}
i.e. target/geronimo-1.0-M67

FileName: SmallEchoStruct.java
[...]

FileName: RecoveryTest.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fix comment...

FileName: WebServiceTest.java
[...]

FileName: ObjectNameComparator.java
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/jmxdebug/util
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: WebServiceContainer.java
[...]

FileName: mbeanstack.vm
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/webapp
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: AdminClientDeploymentTest.java
[...]

FileName: DistributeModule.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: web-24.xml
FolderName: specs/schema/src/test-data/j2ee_1_3dtd
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: Log4jService.java
FolderName: modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/logging/log4j
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: attempt to clarify error message

FileName: geronimo-web.xml
FolderName: modules/jetty/src/test-resources/deployables/war3/WEB-INF
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Put in a real security descriptor.

FileName: DynamicGBeanDelegate.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Apply patch GERONIMO-270 submitted by Toby Cabot.

DynamicGBeanDelegate implements the same attribute naming conventions than Raw and JMX GBeanInvokers.

FileName: j2ee-secure-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: CVS has been tagged v1_0_M2, putting the version number back to SNAPSHOT

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly
Revision: 1.23
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: PropertiesFileLoginModule.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/realm/providers
Revision: 1.6
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: minor safety improvements

FileName: StopServer.java
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/mavenplugin
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Revive the geronimo maven plugin. It now hot deploys/undeploys against a separate running server. (Start/StopServer commands do not yet work from maven)

FileName: web-23.xml
FolderName: specs/schema/src/test-data/j2ee_1_3dtd
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: webservice.xml
[...]

Revision: 1.32
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: CVS has been tagged v1_0_M2, putting the version number back to SNAPSHOT

FileName: SocketProtocolStressTest.java
FolderName: modules/network/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/network/protocol
Revision: 1.12
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Stress test may be too stressful.

FileName: SchemaConversionUtilsTest.java
FolderName: specs/schema/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/schema
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/25 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix an off by one bug, more tests, and rename test class to correspond to what it's testing

FileName: j2ee-secure-plan.xml
FolderName: modules/assembly/src/plan
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/29 00:00:00
UserName: dblevins
EmailAddress: null
Comment: The plan files now use parsed xml entities for geronimo version numbers
making it much easier to change versions.

The assembly module no longer uses the deploy plugin

Upped the version number to 1.0-M2.  CVS will be tagged, then the version
number will be restored to 1.0-SNAPSHOT

The build works completely, don't hose it up.

FileName: mbeaninfo.vm
FolderName: applications/jmxdebug/src/webapp
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/26 00:00:00
UserName: dain
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Fixed debug console

FileName: Security.java
FolderName: modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/deploy
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/27 00:00:00
UserName: adc
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Need to provide a default role.

FileName: maven.xml
FolderName: modules/maven-plugin
Revision: 1.6
Last Modified: 2004/07/28 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Since geronimo build does not use maven deployment plugin, don't try to install now --seems to cause problems in combination with plugin:install

---
In case of questions please contact geronimo-builds@oio.de
http://www.oio.de