Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Praveen Mathew <pr...@in.ibm.com> on 2003/09/10 09:21:18 UTC

HWPF Status: able to modify existing Document

Hi All,

I am able to modify an in-memory  Document & write it out back to create a
different Document. I had been working on this for quite some time. As of
now I am able to change the character properties like font, Bold, Italics
etc of the original text. I am working on changing the paragraph
properties now.
Btw, How is the work on lists & tables going, Ryan??

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Re: HWPF Status: able to modify existing Document

Posted by Ryan Ackley <sa...@cfl.rr.com>.
Cool, well done