Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/01/02 19:32:32 UTC

Switching to new svn location

Is is possible to change svn so that it will work with the new svn location
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk ofbiz

instead of the incubator location. "svn up" no longer works as it points to the
incubator location. I really don't want to blow away the existing directory, and
it really isn't clear in anything I googled on how one would/could change it.

Walter

Re: Switching to new svn location

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
If you are using MS Windows/ TortoiseSVN client then select repository
folder and on right mouse there is option "Switch".

Regards
Anil

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yeah - there's actually no error in the email.  I was worried I was
losing it!!  At least you're all sorted out now Walter - good luck.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert