Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2005/09/18 20:30:24 UTC

Cocoon marketing (was: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms)

On 14.04.2005 15:19, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Now that Cocoon has Spring and Ajax support, we really should post an
> article on TSS ;-)

I guess this has not happened yet ;) Cocoon was also the first web
framework with continuations and never really made something out of it.
We could really improve in our marketing.

Jörg

Re: Cocoon marketing

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 14.04.2005 15:19, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Now that Cocoon has Spring and Ajax support, we really should post an
>> article on TSS ;-)
>

> I guess this has not happened yet ;) Cocoon was also the first web
> framework with continuations and never really made something out of
> it. We could really improve in our marketing.

Yup. We need to write articles. I'm sure they would easily be accepted
by onjava, TSS, etc. A discussion subject for the hackaton?

Sylvain