Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dirk Eiden <di...@gmx.de> on 2012/09/03 15:13:32 UTC

release date for fop 1.1?

Hi,

do anybody already know  a release date for the final fop 1.1 version?
We like to upgrade fop, because we need the full bidi support (complex
scripts). But we a not sure if we want to take the risk to use the rc1
release in production.

TIA, Dirk

Re: release date for fop 1.1?

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
i'm trying to get it out in the next few weeks