Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2006/09/14 11:23:24 UTC

tomcat jmx agent question

Hi all,

which kind of JMX connector does tomcat uses, rmi? If it is rmi, which
port is it used? In which class is the JMX agent started?

Thanks,
Michele

Re: tomcat jmx agent question

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Right, ok, this makes sense. And what about if it runs in another tomcat
instance (or if it's a standalone application)? Is the url something like

service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<host>:<port>/jmxrmi,
where port is the value specified by -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port?

Thanks,
Michele

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl>.

--