Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2006/01/03 17:42:16 UTC

Re: How to use continuum with Maven2? - Please Help

Hi dan,

Now more confused.

My pom.xml is in my clearcase view like

ccview
     + MyModule
              + EJB
                      +pom.xml
              + web
                      +pom.xml
      + pom.xml

and my pom.xml at Mymodule has the scm information. i'm giving this patch
in continuum maven 2+ project.

Now as per your advise (which is continumm need to create new view, its
cannot use existing one) lets say i'm gonna remove the existing view and
create a new one. in that case

 how do i give pom.xml path to continuum??? coz i removed my view, and
there is no pom.xml available.
Are u asking me to have copy of pom.xml somewhere else?
in that case isn't double work??

 and another question as part of multi module. I have snapshot deploy of
my modules at my repository..so at my repository i have like the following
directory structure deployed

        Repo
                       + MyModule
                              +SNAPSHOT
                                         +{date}.pom
                        + EJB
                               + SNAPSHOT
                                          + {date}.pom
                         +.....

How do i give url at continuum for this multimodule?
When i gave it like http://Repo/MyModule/SNAPSHOT/{date.pom} it tries to
find its children at http://Repo/MyModule/SNAPSHOT/{date}/EJB/pom.xml ??

Please bare with me if it seems to be stupid questions...

Can any one have any explaination for this?? I would appreciate if anyone
could give me some samples also

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan