Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adrian Woodhead <ad...@last.fm> on 2007/10/01 15:48:44 UTC

SvnResolver?

Hey Ivy devs,

We are looking at using Ivy to manage dependencies and would like to set
up our own repository but have issues with firewalls where the only port
open between most machines is for Subversion. So ideally we would like a
resolver that uses a Subversion repository so we have everything in one
place. I saw this mentioned on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/ivy/SvnResolver

But as pointed out, it hasn't been updated for 2 years. It doesn't work
with the latest Alpha release of Ivy either (the API seems to have
changed). So I was thinking of writing a new Svn Resolver that uses the
new API but before I start I'd like to make sure nobody else is working
on this? Does anyone have any advice or tips for me? I'd be happy to
donate the code when done.

Regards,

Adrian